Reply To: Direct Aisle AccessCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Direct Aisle Access Reply To: Direct Aisle Access

FormerlyDoS
Participant

Krug

I comment on your posts because a lot of them contain content that is low grade crap. C*R*A*P.

Don’t bother whining to Tom, I’ve already asked him to delete my profile as I don’t want to be associated with this board any longer.

You are clueless and you have to rise to Binman’s factual post that a lot of people on BA’s future lab like direct aisle access by confirming that BA don’t provide this to about half the CW cabin – this has been the case since Project Dusk was launched – what’s your point? It’s just childlike and pathetic. BA has an outdated product, great bed, poor aisle access – what part of this are you having trouble understanding?

Actually, let me support you, BA Citiflyer also provides 50% direct aisle access – does that make you feel better?

You know what, I really could not care less about you, I just object to such crass comments being placed in the public domain.

Let’s just look at your last post

“I don’t really see BA FutureLab as a credible resource, and some of the contributions are at best without value, at worst downright ignorant.”

Who do you think you are to make such a pompous comment? You are neither the funder of this forum nor the user of the data.

In short, more CRAP.