Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA T5 First lounge…disaster. Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.

VintageKrug
Participant

Really, I think you have to have some understanding of the volume of messages these individuals will receive.

BA carries 30-40million passengers per annum.

The cost of acknowledging all of these instantly would be astronomical. I usually get a phone call these days, if I raise a serious issue, but before I was a regular I would usually get a written response in 3-4 weeks.

BA is very much listening to the concerns, as I outlined in my post, and it will take time to change processes and restore the lounges to the expected standard.

With some of the unrealistic, self-centred rants on here it’s as if some of the posters here had scant understanding of real-world economics and weren’t actually businesspeople at all…

Personally I haven’t bothered to write in as I don’t see what my two pennies worth will add, apart from causing needless diversion from addressing the matter in hand.

But I have been in touch with a member of T5’s BA team privately on another recent trundle through the terminal; they are very much aware of the issue and are working with BS to sort it out.