Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA T5 First lounge…disaster. Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.

TominScotland
Participant

Am I being very naive here or do they know I am coming? This is my fourth visit to the First Lounge in T5 since this thread started and I really cannot see what the problem is! Its mid afternoon on a Sunday, the Lounge is quite busy and yet the food display looks excellent to me – four hot dishes, a variety of salads, cheeses and cold meats (where the breakfast cereals are in the morning), four different fresh cakes, scones and two large platters of finger sandwiches, regularly plenished and looking good!! OK, the jars of biscuits are here and I cannot see a copy of Hello (somebody did complain earlier about the lack of their usual magazines) but BT is available so what is all the fuss about?

Maybe the moans here have led to change, maybe there were a few teething problems which were put down by posters here to Walshian deviousness and penny-pinching. I have noticed that some of our more strident posters on this theme refuse to acknowledge positive comments so I suspect the blind vitriol will continue. But, hey, its a lovely day. I’ve just enjoyed a tasty late lunch/ cum tea and life is good………