Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA T5 First lounge…disaster. Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.

Papillion53
Participant

Afternoon Girls – BB, Marlene Be_Nice – Be_Nice, what could you possibly change that to? I could come up with a few suggestions for some other four letter acronyms, but yours is just perfect 🙂 We just managed to get away for a couple of days …. But I’m not telling you where! Suffice to say I was surprised!

FDoS, having fluttered back, I am not going to take your crass and nonsense, there was no personal attack earlier. You seem to have an answer for everything and woe betide anyone who begs to differ – they are straight in your firing line.

But and it is a big but, you are the one poster who can be so very helpful at times, but you do seem to strive to spoil these good intentions with what comes across sometimes as a rather misogynistic attitude to the female posters on this forum. At least I have the metaphorical “balls” to say it to you.

In response, please don’t bother to cut and paste any of my earlier posts as you seem very good at doing that to posters and then those remarks are taken out of context.

HT, yes it has been quiet on the odd day that I have checked in and dare I say it, a tad dull, with the same old, same old except for some really great trip reports and reviews. I truly believe that while the intentions of this forum are to discuss business travel, we are all human beings and as such come as a mixed bunch of characters, warts and all, so you are going to hopefully get some personalities involved, with experiences to share. The more the merrier I say, as after all, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy indeed.