Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA T5 First lounge…disaster. Reply To: BA T5 First lounge…disaster.

FormerlyDoS
Participant

Be Nice

Isn’t it time you changed your handle?

Avios are not snapped up, they are added to an account as an unsolicited elixir for all problems.

I have more than enough for my needs, 5,000 is neither here nor there and is irritating, as it represents a culture of pacify the customer, not build quality into the system.

Ever thought that I may take more flights than you? I have about 1,200 in the past 10 years, how about you?

I’ve probably made 10-15 complaints in that time, representing about 1.2% of journeys, hardly frequent whinging.

Or do you just have very low expectations? Like it’s okay for the airline to delay your arrival by 12 hours?

BA complaints have included

– being charged 3 times for the same ticket (which cost £4,500) and not credited until a complaint was raised and which caused an adverse impact on my credit rating, as I exceeded my cc credit limit

– being abandoned overnight, at Heathrow, because BA chose to cancel a flight and not provide a viable alternative

– a security breach

Now which of the above do you find trivial?