Reply To: Lufthansa to launch Limo transfers in UK on First Class BookingsCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Lufthansa to launch Limo transfers in UK on First Class Bookings Reply To: Lufthansa to launch Limo transfers in UK on First Class Bookings

AllOverTheGaff
Participant

BeckyBoop – 03/05/2013 10:06 GMT
FDOS, black cabs have greater advantages of a limo as they could use bus/taxi lanes so in rush hour in London it would to their advantage.

Becky, some of the stuff you post astounds me, it truly does.

Here’s something which seems to have escaped yours, and Vintage Boop’s radar: Greater London at the moment has some 7.7 million inhabitants. The UK, at the moment has some 62.7 million inhabitants – shall I explain what that means? It means that 55 million people couldn’t give a toss about black cabs using bus lanes or not. Regardless if BA offer black cabs or not, there are other airlines out there offering a true door-to-door flying experience which you then take exception with on the basis that people with nicer cars wouldn’t be seen dead getting out of an E-Class? Honestly, you wonder why I joke about you being off your meds with alarming frequency, those types of people would also not be seen dead on a commercial airliner, they’d be on private jets.

I can only assume that you and your posting partner have been feeling a vacuum of attention as there’s some bizarre trolling on almost every thread just now. All of it as blatant as can be .

Open-Jawed.
AOTG.