Reply To: BA Winter 2013 +, new aircraft, new routes:- your predictions & wish listCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Winter 2013 +, new aircraft, new routes:- your predictions & wish list Reply To: BA Winter 2013 +, new aircraft, new routes:- your predictions & wish list

sparkyflyer
Participant

It is such a shame to see a once great airline (SAA) being ruined by basket case management with so much government “interaction”.
Would like to try their products though, however, my work has not taken me to that part odf the world in recent years.

JNB using the A380 will certainly be a good use of them, as well as releasing 3 weekly slots for other uses.

Re Brazil I wish BA mngt would show more immagination, and look at the other key cities:- Brasila, Belo Horizonte, Salvador and Recife.
Re Southern Africa, why not Durban with Maputo, or even Windhoek with Gaborone with 767/787.

Harare was mentioned last year, but crew would not be so keen on resting there, but this could be a triangle 747 route with LUN, with crew resting in LUN.
Or how about Kigali, Rwanda, which KL and SN do well on.Furthermore, I think Rwandair should join Oneworld, as the only African member.
Skyteam has Kenya Airways, and Star SAA, Ethiopean, Egyptian and arguably Turkish as their African growth is phenomenal. Rwandair would help reach Central and Eastern Africa.