Reply To: Surprise Surprise?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Surprise Surprise? Reply To: Surprise Surprise?

canucklad
Participant

Morning all & Binman in particular……..wasn’t going to bother but…..

Just a quick update…..due to some canny betting, didn’t lose my shirt, and a few more surprises to add…..

1) Managing to stay drinking in a pub where the owner felt it necessary to bar “The Rolling Stones” because they were too “Up themselves” on one of their visits……
2) In another Naas pub, drinking out of the gold cup, that Quevega had won earlier in the day….The cup is apparently made of solid gold and worth an absolute fortune, but it’s just lying about the bar as if it was something out of a Cornflakes box….as everyone regales in celebration of this outstanding mare.

However, the main reason for the update is to clarify a point that Binman made….
I am not a Celtic supporter…..unless their playing in Europe
And one can not accuse me of being a glory hunter when it comes to the various teams that I support…..

Ice Hockey…..Vancouver Canucks & Canada
Football………Hearts, Scotland, Vancouver Whitecaps & I’ve a soft spot for Sunderland & Brentford down south…..
Rugby…….Boroughmuir & Scotland
IRB 7’s……Scotland, Canada, Kenya & of course Hong Kong
NFL………Seattle Seahawks…..MLB…The Blue Jay’s

I’m also going to add London to my list of being pleasantly surprised time and time again….