Reply To: IAG a House of Cards?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines IAG a House of Cards? Reply To: IAG a House of Cards?

canucklad
Participant

HT……I’m assuming you’re post at 15.51 was deliberately scripted to be either Ironic or sarcastic……….

“I make my living out of a job that includes accurate behaviour analysis in all sorts of situations”

I would suggest that you apply some basic principles from your chosen career path……

I really couldn’t give a monkeys about your tit for tat -ding dong posts with Champagne Charlie……..however it’s worth remembering that there are many of us who don’t fly first class and are highly respected in our various organizations…..

And a piece of advice, as you trot about the globe it might be worth you recalling the story of the Senator who was visiting NASA on a fact finding mission in the 60’s…….

Stopping a man in a white overalls’, he asked the gentleman what he did at NASA…
The man replied, “that he helped send people to the moon”……

Near the end of the visit the Senator came across the same well spoken, proud gentleman in another corridor…….with mop in hand cleaning the floors!!!