Reply To: BA A380 is getting real

Back to Forum

AnthonyDunn
Participant

@ Henkel.Trocken – 09/06/2013 12:03 GMT

Your agenda has very clearly been to put the boot into BA using any excuse in recent months and you have stated your intention of not flying on BA. Consequently, just how relevant is any observation of yours on a service you have indicated you will not ever be using?

Incidentally, did you notice last week’s news item that FRA has the highest incidence of delays to any major airport?

It must have eluded me because I really don’t recall a constant diet of complaints about German inefficiency whereas you’d be the first to dump all over LHR/BA/UK plc were it to happen here. Indeed:

Henkel.Trocken – 10/06/2013 11:41 GMT

I’m in the F lounge at the moment too, just had some pistachios and a G&T, moving on to an antipasta plate of freshly sliced parma ham and similar things and then I’m expecting a steak cooked to order. There is a wide choice of puddings and cheese. The atmosphere is very peaceful and rather exclusive. All in all, a top notch experience.

The airport is Frankfurt and the airline is Lufthansa who probably have the best F offering of any European airline by a country mile. ENDS

Possibly a substantial plate full of double standards?

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls