Reply To: Edelweiss Air

Back to Forum

MartynSinclair
Participant

I have to admit concern when Tim booked me on Edelweiss from ZRH – ATH.

I thought it was going to be a typical “lo co” – cheap and product less business class offering. Well, come on… who would call an airline Edelweiss.. 🙂

How wrong I was, this was a full business class offering, with a sturdy curtain divider between economy and business, giving you a feeling of a separate cabin. Yes the seats were 3 x 3, with the middle left free, but the cabin did feel spacious.

As for the inflight service for a flight of 2.20h. Numerous drinks offering, a decent hot food SELECTION, very pleasant and smiley crew… all in all……….. a VERY good business class offering.

There does seem to be a little conformity now within European business class offerings with the “majority of flights” (not all) on Airbus with 3 x 3 with the middle blocked off.

What I would like to see more off, is the middle seat divider table, which is useful. The hot food (and choice of dishes) on flights of over 2 hours on most NON BA operators is welcome..

Summary – A very good experience on Edelweiss…

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls