Reply To: KLM Cattle ClassCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines KLM Cattle Class Reply To: KLM Cattle Class

MarcusUK
Participant

I have been flying KLM for 15 yrs, and though i make at least 30 flights a year, kept Gold or equal in the older and FB FFP’s.

I have had luggage problems once, and find KLM and Schipol the most efficient in Europe for luggage, only LHR end you find problems.

I use SQ, VS more long haul these days, but make at least 2 long haul trips with KLM a year. Seating does vary with the aircraft and route, and i believe all the 747’s should now have AVOD, as it was scheduled some time ago to be completed.

According t the Flying Blue site, and emails that have promoted Economy Comfort, the seats can be booked and paid for up to 90 days prior to travel through “My Booking” on the KLM site.
Platinum members have this for free, and then a scaled discount for Gold and silver members.
Extra legroom seats (exit rows) can also be booked for a fee.

I generally use KLM for all European travel.
With the fleet renewal, T4 lounge and Dedicated facilities, i think they stand out as one of the best in Europe. We all know Schipol is one of the best airports in Europe.
KLM have a huge loyalty in Scandanavia, Southern Europe, and now more in Eastern Europe, for through passengers to Long haul flights.

Many Airlines including Etihad, Emirates, have added a seat across on flights on 777’s.

I know several people who are Managers at KLM. their teams have worked hard, and everyone has been involved in striving to do their best to keep KLM surviving in the last years, and they have been truly innovative and involving of their staff teams. (Initiatives to improve every aspect of catering have recently been introduced also).

Quite the opposite from British Airways…

They are not the best in Economy long haul, but far from the worst, and always a fair price worldwide from the UK. the fares from NL’s are almost Double that you pay here, connecting to the same flights. You get one of the best airports in Europe to travel through, and the back up of a well organised decent airline.