Reply To: Abuse of authorityCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Abuse of authority Reply To: Abuse of authority

JamesMoloney5
Participant

Steve, at last somebody who has something to say about the topic of the original post……………my reason for posting was because I was interested to know the forum’s views on abuse of authority rather than how effective it is to go viral……

VK, the reason I waited for three months to post this topic was to be sure that the emotion and subjectivity had been jettisoned and I can assure you there is nothing subjective about this posting….all facts…..I also acknowledge my own shortcomings but still maintain that the CSD went way beyond her authority in making the threats she made……

Do you think that she was within her rights to threaten me in this way, if the facts as presented by me are a fair representation of what occurred?

Simple question really……………!

And BTW, VK’s play on words in respect of the alternative name for Aer Lingus refers way back to a Smirnoff vodka advert and it went ‘viral’ in Ireland before Facebook, Twitter or anything like it were available…good old “viral word of mouth”……….