Reply To: BA Cabin Crew’s PayCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Cabin Crew’s Pay Reply To: BA Cabin Crew’s Pay

ross_cc
Participant

Have you never been told not to believe everything you read in the newspaper NewBAexec?

I’m LHR based BA cabin crew and would love to earn anywhere near £30 grand a year, I have a basic of just under £12 grand and on top of that earn meal allowances (the vast majority of which I spend downroute) I don’t earn allowances when I am sick or on leave, so I earn closer to £21 grand a year as oppose to the £30.

For that I need a car due to the anti social hours I work and I live near Central London (high rent!)

Yes we have been offered a pay rise, but this follows a 2 year pay freeze. Virgin Atlantics basic is £13 K but they earn variable allowances and sector pay on top of this, so please learn the facts before posting.

Its not greediness, what we now have is an agreement which offers us protections over our earnings.and an end to this bitter dispute.

It sounds like sour grapes on your side, we should be lucky we have a job, oh please get off your high horse and learn the true facts before you post such venum!