Reply To: SQ BUSINESS CLASS REWARD SEATSCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines SQ BUSINESS CLASS REWARD SEATS Reply To: SQ BUSINESS CLASS REWARD SEATS

DRMorro
Participant

How many miles did they require. I am a Solitaire member for over 20 years and I am in a battle with them over Business class rewards out of San Francisco to asia, They only use the 777ER and charge for example 220,000 miles for a business class ticket, to HKG while all their partner companies charge 120,000 for a business class ticket.
They say its because of the 777 aircraft, but Asiana, Thai, etc all now fly the 777, Singapore has good service but its not worth double the reward miles. I have switched half my business to Emirates and Cathay to Asia, as I fly close to 200,000 miles a year.I see no sense in giving a company my business and then when it comes time to redeem miles fly on someone else.
Singapore doesnot seem to care about the business class or first class travelor when it comes time to give out anything free. They think they are far better than they are.As I have noticed a decline in service etc . Would be interested to hear from other flyers .

Dave