Reply To: Upgrading with BA miles – is it possible with travel agent bookings?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Upgrading with BA miles – is it possible with travel agent bookings? Reply To: Upgrading with BA miles – is it possible with travel agent bookings?

VintageKrug
Participant

BA also has a dedicated F and Gold Card line for security at T5. However, it is BAA, not BA which operates this facility.

I went through last week; total time was 2m 38secs, turned right and into the Concorde Room; few airports can match that “time to lounge” duration.

In my 100+ times passing through T5 security, I have only had one less-than-satisfactory experience at security, and that was on a very busy Bank Holiday Friday where it took 15 minutes (though I was using the North Security, which is best avoided). And that certainly could never be described as “awful”.

Boarding from the B terminal had a dedicated F/J line for passport checks (no queue) and directly onto the plane without waiting. So it is not accurate to suggest there is no “preferential boarding”.