Reply To: Oneworld round the world tripCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Oneworld round the world trip Reply To: Oneworld round the world trip

KSHaggag
Participant

Dear Swissdiver !

With all respect to your taste ,please do not compare LH to LX ..it would be the most unfair practice on earth ..please !…I do believe that Swiss is the gem in the LH group ….something LH does not want to admit ….!
As for limited network ,this is something I was not evoking as long as they cover the main hubs in US ….
I do agree with you on the other hand that BA Exec Club is far better and more attractive than Miles & More ..but afterall ,my dear friend ..Miles & More was and is still a purely german invention and LX had to abide and abort its fantastic Swiss Travel Club /Qualiflyer programme …!..I sigh !….
Swiss is indeed consistent ..you always come to expect what you gonna get in advance ..no surprises …..but with BA ,u can sometimes have a sensational experience and sometimes an awful one ….this happened to me several times ….the crew can be the most indifferent in the world ( especially on Middle East routes ) and sometimes can be the BEST EVER in the world !!!..pretty true!…apart from this ,I love the LCY/JFK Club only product of BA s and wish I can only cross the Atlantic using this service ,however connecting thru LCY is not always a possibility ….!!!!
Cheers !