Reply To: Lost passport and US immigration secondary screening

Back to Forum

stevescoots
Participant

I had one at Boston. flying with 3 colleagues we were at the gate and there was a delay. I had to go for a leak, back then they also had security at the gates (might still do)

anyway I left my bag with my colleagues, did what I had to do. got back to security. Same guy who had alreday frisked me and interviewed me. Asked me where my bag was, I pointed to my friends and said there. With that he starts to read the riot act about leaving bags unattended and said he must inspect the bag. no amount of reasoning and explianing that I just went for a pee, and he said it was ok, was going to deviate from another “interview” furher more my friends were not allowed to touch the bag and bring it for inspection. another TSA official had to come and pick it up (it was less than 10 feet away from the desk).

Morons..

at least i didnt miss my flight, unlike the poor woman behind me who was expressing with emotion teh fact that her gate was closing. The TSA guy deliberatly held her, she missed it

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls