Reply To: BA turning into Low Cost with “Buy On Board”Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA turning into Low Cost with “Buy On Board” Reply To: BA turning into Low Cost with “Buy On Board”

DisgustedofSwieqi
Participant

batraveller2

My comment to VK is perhaps rude, but then again I am only returing in the spirit of his post to me. On the other hand, compared to the pasting he got on PPrune, not so bad. I have not said he has zero emotional intelligence, for example.

If it works for you, great, I do like BA Club World, think it is competitive and use it regularly, I just don’t rate CE these days, although euro traveller is pretty good vfm, just not as far away from the better locos as the ad campaign may suggest.

Having said that, I find the ‘High Value’ ad campaign highly selective, for some of the reasons I pointed out in my earlier post
Some of the locos, e.g. Vueling, have innovative offers, such as their duo product (basically you buy two seats in row 1-3 for an extra 40€), which is effectively a ‘poor man’s’ business class and is fab value.

On the subject of lounges, if you have status and particularly if you use T5, then they are excellent.

Otherwise, Airport Angel is your friend.

And VK, yes, a lot of my comments are predictable, becasue they are fair comment.

I judge BA on experience and do not look through rose tinted glasses, like you.