Reply To: Appalling service on BA

Back to Forum

Goldcardsaplenty
Participant

VintagKrug

You have me confused. I would be more than happy to fly CX – that is the whole point of this thread. Cathay Pacific are superb both in quality of their aircraft, the beautiful food and the fantastic cabin crew.

On these dates I can book in business class with CX for £4355 with £250 for change/cancellation. Cathays restrictions on discounted tickets, like most airlines, are far less punitive than BA’s no refund, no change, no upgrade, no matter what attitude.

And as for Mileage Awards please don’t make me laugh! If you think BA offer good choice for BA miles then give me options for a return flight to Singapore for 2. I will make it really easy for you – it can be in either First or Business and can be during July, August, September or October.

NTarrant

Sorry to disagree but the letter class is vital as you will find out if you ever try and change a discounted BA ticket.

Finnair are off my list of carriers at the moment as I recently turned up at Tokyo Narita for a flight to HEL only to find that the flight had been cancelled the previous day due to cabin crew strike action (sound familiar?) and no one had had the courtesy to inform me. I would only class their business product as ‘average’ anyway.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls