Reply To: Appalling service on BA

Back to Forum

DisgustedofSwieqi
Participant

Martyn

For the avoidance of doubt, here is the original question and my response

“”In the age of cutbacks, what else do you guys really expect from a short flight ?”

The same level of service that I get on Air Malta.”

Now we have had Vintage Krug and NTarrant drifting the thread by blustering about Air Malta and I have shown that their points are not correct, perhaps we can get back on thread and focus on the service levels offered by BA.

I rate Club World as a good product and have not yet had a flight where the service was less than professionally delivered. Sometimes it was much better than that, but the bottom line is that I have always got value for money.

I rate Club Europe as a sick joke and have experienced quite a few indifferent crew over the past couple of years. Eastbourne Guys post is unvalidated, but I could visuallise this happening with some of the CE crew I have had the pleasure of travelling with, like the ones who didn’t do a drinks run for over 2 hours after dinner on a 4.5 hour flight 🙁

BA needs to fix Club Europe.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls