Reply To: Appalling service on BACreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Appalling service on BA Reply To: Appalling service on BA

Goldcardsaplenty
Participant

In a few months I will lose my Executive Club Gold Card having held it for many years. A few years back the prospect of its loss would have mortified me, now I simply don’t care.

No matter what the (very few now) die hard BA supporters say the truth is that British Airways is no longer a premium carrier in any criteria other than the fares they charge.

The old First cabin is now laughable in comparison with competitors and the food in both F & CW is appalling but these shortcomings pale into insignificance compared to the service offered by the surly, unsmiling and uncaring cabin crew.

The superb levels of service that were given in years gone by always made up for any shortcomings in equipment or food whereas now the ‘couldn’t give a sh*t’ attitude displayed by the cabin crew simply compounds the problem.

I understand that the ongoing ballots/strikes has had a dreadful effect on morale but those crew that do not like working for BA should do what the majority of their punters are doing and vote with their feet and go elsewhere. At the moment they are simply dragging a once proud airline to its knees

Before anyone tells me that the ‘grass isn’t always greener’ let me assure you that it is. With some carriers it is so green it is dazzling.

Except with Continental. They suck.