Reply To: Appalling service on BACreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Appalling service on BA Reply To: Appalling service on BA

DClinPsy
Participant

Its actually in your mind.

if you think negatively about an airlines/you have a bad mood during your traveling day, your experience will usually be an unpleasant one.

I took BA city flyer from LCY to AMS last november, for me, that flight was actually a nice and relaxing one, i enjoyed almost every aspect of it, but not for the person seating across me. She was complaining of how awful that particular BA service was, quoting “cheap coffee and croissant” as breakfast, unsmiling FAs, and so on.

i then assumed and asked if she is based in Asia and used to the service of the top Asian airlines, but she is not, she is Londoner who was about to visit her ex in Amsterdam to settle things.

My point being, if you just enjoy yourself and take the pessimism away, no matter what airline you fly with, you will most probably enjoy it.

So, Speedbird001, my advice to you, do fly with BA, because if you don’t you will probably expect something big from the airlines that you choose to fly with as your compensation towards your patriotism, and you might not enjoy that flight even if you are in a grand one.

Happy Traveling.