Reply To: Appalling service on BA

Back to Forum

DoorsToManual
Participant

As a Gold Card Exec member it pains me to agree with you Speedbird001. On my past 2 trips this year to the Middle East, travelling in FIRST 3 of the 4 sectors have been made in the oldest version of the product, my iTouch has a bigger screen than the one built into the seat. On one flight I downgraded myself to a seat in Club World to watch a film. “We do have DVD players but the batteries are running out”, I was told.
For those who have yet to travel in the new FIRST don’t get too excited, once the novelty of the colour changing cabin wears off, it’s the same overcooked steaks and mustard from a Heinz sachet (a sachet in first class…BA you have NO idea, did having a small jar of Coleman’s mustard really cost the airline that much? 79p from Sainsbury’s, I checked) You pay £10,000 for a flight and get the same mustard that you find on a Hot Dog stand in Brixton and juice that clearly says it is MADE FROM CONCENTRATE (same juice is now used in all classes…that’s the premium that I’m paying for is it?) One last thing, the crew member doing the announcements should really have English as a first language? If I can’t understand what they’re saying, they’ll be as much use in an emergency as a sachet of ketchup…of which you also have plenty!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls