Reply To: Best way to Hawaii!Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Best way to Hawaii! Reply To: Best way to Hawaii!

blondcat
Participant

[email protected] – tks for the comments regarding your holidays – very helpful!

Flyingductchman – just through interest – why was your experience so negative ? Was it the hotel ? Food ? Weather ?

I was thinking about Maui – my dad’s stayed at the Four Seasons before which I know is a little pricey but does look very special. Disney emailed me last week as they are opening a resort in O`ahu – but it sounds like that’s not the best place to go. Aside from anything Disney can be very hit and miss – which I don’t normally mind when I’m benefiting from being so close to the Mouse (!) but in Hawaii not so relevant. It doesn’t look particularly cheap either!

Flying Chinaman – I’m inclined to agree with you – if economy seats in an American Carrier can be avoided I’m all for it! Thinking about a change in Chicago or one of the other Central US cities which have been suggested here. I will take a look at United – the non Vintage K champagne isn’t a big problem for me – I don’t think my palate is quite as sophisticated as our friend VK 🙂