Reply To: Best way to Hawaii!

Back to Forum

FlyingChinaman
Participant

Just go into Hawaii 3 hours ago! I come here as often as I can and I maintain a home here!

Blondcat

You must not be deterred by Flyingdutchman’s negative and unjust remarks about Hawaii.

I toally agree to Home@FL350 that our Dutch friend has only seen Waikiki and nothing else! Anyone would have a poor experience with Hawaii based on that part of the island.

Go on-line and check out this website:

www:myhawaiionline.com/islands

The Big Island has diverse landscape and the power of the volcano.

Maui is busier but with many activities for you and you teenager son.

The laid-back Kauai has miles and miles of beautiful sandy beaches and a helicotor tour offers you breath-taking view of Waimea Canyon and Na Pali sea cliffs.

In the right season whale-watchin in Lahaina is wonderful too.

I have taken many of my visiting Asian/European friends to all these islands and they never failed to thrill.

Enjoy Hawaii – the only snag is the distance from Europe and your last leg on an American carrier!!

P.S. I have just had a unexpected surpise of a United B-767 with the new First and Business class seats, due to a last minute change of aircraft type! The champagne tasted better on these more civilized seats. Sadly it was not Vintage Klug!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls