Reply To: Swiss Today – Perhaps the Perfect Short-Haul Flight….Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Swiss Today – Perhaps the Perfect Short-Haul Flight…. Reply To: Swiss Today – Perhaps the Perfect Short-Haul Flight….

Tim2sms
Participant

@SimonRowberry

I think Mr Bouncer was on my Easyjet flight last week from MUC to STN. Same position on the bus. Then to his horror, and my total amusement, some other PAX dared to get onto the bus from the ‘wrong’ door. The PAX had 3 small kids and Mr Bouncer tried to manhandle them behind him. Daddy PAX was having none of it. When we got to the aircraft, Bouncer’s overtaking maneuver failed, and Daddy PAX and kids crawled up the stairs to the plane. Bouncer was steaming. I was in floods of laughter. Anyway, Bouncer got his front row seat and snored loudly back to STN.

Separately, another new one on me, which I would call Business Class Snobbery LITE. Easyjet speedy boarders, having been released to board the plane, were made to wait before crossing the tarmac, and one of them says to another ‘I suppose the riff raff will catch up with us now. Makes the extra money we spent a waste.’ My jaw bounced off the floor.