Reply To: Swiss Today – Perhaps the Perfect Short-Haul Flight….

Back to Forum

conair346
Participant

Simon, in the case of Mr Bouncer, I’ve a few things.

Firstly he should be shot, or at least thrown into one of the engines while at TOGA.

Secondly, while dispatching at Manchester, I have put a few of his colleagues in their place. I make them leave the gate area or at least sit down, and also strictly enforce baggage regulations on all my flights, regardless of the airline. An FR passenger will get the same harshness as an LX, LH or TCX passenger. Someone such as Mr Bouncer should know the airlines regulations and if not, he will when I’m done.

Thirdly, onboard the aircraft I have, as a passenger, removed luggage from the overheads in business when I see others putting their economy luggage up there. I set it in the aisle and leave it to the crew to return to the passenger. While working if I see it I’ll let the crew know or inform the passenger that it is not their space.

I like to think I cut a fearless figure while working. I’ve no time for passengers screwing about trying to beat the system. My duty is to get the flights out safely and on time, and god help anyone who gets in my way – Mr Bouncer would soon be Mr Schoolboy.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls