Reply To: Air France – total lack of customer empathy, will never fly them again

Back to Forum

JamesMoloney5
Participant

You won’t believe this………….I spoke to Air France today and they told me that they have not been bothering to update the World Tracer website for the last week “because that would use staff resources that are needed to search for the bags”…………..and every time I call them the recorded message says please go to the baggage tracking website for up to date information.

Whoever is running their baggage recovery operation needs to be sacked……..terminated…….out the door immediately……..

What a load of rubbish and what an inept, incompetent, arrogant bunch of tossers to be running an airline!!!

And the parting shot from the Customer Service Agent today was that all the bags bound for Dublin will be in Dublin by the end of the week i.e. by Saturday, but they still have no record of having found my bag………..

Will anybody give me 100/1 on e10 that i will not be getting a call to say my bag has been found?

Happy New Year to everyone…………

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls