Reply To: Air France – total lack of customer empathy, will never fly them againCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Air France – total lack of customer empathy, will never fly them again Reply To: Air France – total lack of customer empathy, will never fly them again

eirtraveller
Participant

I feel your pain, especially at Christmas time.

I flew business through CDG to Canada recently, all ticketed through AF. The final leg was a codeshare. Of course, as is customary when travelling through CDG my bag was lost. I was offered this at my final destination: a t-shirt, toothbrush and a plastic bag. Compare this to BA (not sure if this has changed) who presented me with a VISA card with $200 dollars prepaid, the several times my bag was lost.

Having stayed away from AF for many years after horrendous flights/service, I was coming round to them as the flights themselves were actually very pleasant, and the food by far the best I’ve had in biz in a long time – beat BA by miles and miles – but at the end of the day that sort of service is so unacceptable that I will now resume my no-fly policy.

Incedentally, it took 5 days to “locate” the bag.