Reply To: Air France – total lack of customer empathy, will never fly them again

Back to Forum

JamesMoloney5
Participant

I arrived from Bangkok on TG930 on December 21st. to find that my Aer Lingus flight to Dublin had been cancelled due to severe weather at Dublin airport. I paid €516 for a one-way business class flight to Dublin on AF5014 and I checked in my bag at the Business Class bag drop.

One week later, this organisation that pretends to call itself an airline has no idea where my bag is and has no idea how long it will take to find it.

I did not connect on a connecting flight, but checked my bag in at CDG and the only response I have received is “we don’t know where your bag is” and they refuse to connect me to a supervisor because “they know nothing more than we do”

What a bunch of inept, stupid, clueless, unsympathetic people they have running this airline. They apparently have a new GM, Mister Henri Hourcade, who is probably enjoying his Christmas holidays while my luggage, with my childrens’ Christmas gifts languishes in his airport, with absolutely zero information being provided…………typical of Air France from what I understand of fellow travelers.

I am now losing hope that my baggage will be found and would warn all of my fellow travelers to avoid flying with Air France, unless they are the airline of last resort, and even then try not to load any baggage in the hold……because you will probably never see it again………..

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls