Reply To: Chaos at T5…now

Back to Forum

Rebekah1989
Participant

I’m flying from Montreal… My entire family is in Switzerland, I haven’t seen them in over a year. I’m not flying with BA, but with Air Canada, and my flight hasn’t been officially canceled so I can’t try to make alternative arrangements and they can’t put me on another flight until mine is canceled.

Also, all flights are full to many places until after Christmas, especially to Switzerland. I’m hoping once things are finalized (canceled, delayed etc) I can try and get them to switch me to a plane in an area where the airports are functioning, like Rome, Barcelona, Helsinki, anywhere.

Quite frankly, I’m amazed. Montreal gets MUCH MORE snow than what the UK has right now, and in recent memory the airport has never shut down because of snowy conditions here. And of course, to make matters worse, no one is giving anyone any information – I have to wait until 2 hours or so before my flight tomorrow to know what to do.

Thank you, FCTraveller, for letting me know what’s going on 🙂

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls