Reply To: Chaos at T5…now

Back to Forum

MartynSinclair
Participant

Vintage Krug – go to Heathrow and see for your self. My post is not only factual, I will gladly go and video it if you wish as long as you tell me how to post a video on here.

There are plenty of BA and BAA volunteer staff in T5, all carrying clipboards and reams of computerised data. Ask them anything that needs more that which Q should I join and they are lost. By their own admission, they have only been drafted in to help, but have not been briefed. Terminals 1 & 3 are near to bursting point.

The cause of this is not because people cant get into work. The Captain I spoke to at Heathrow last night said he had managed to get into the airport from the Isle of Man.

This is a weather induced problem solely compounded by pure and utter incompetence – by who…………….does it really matter right now, I like 1000’s of others would just like to get back together with their families…..

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls