Reply To: Chaos at T5…nowCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Chaos at T5…now Reply To: Chaos at T5…now

Senator
Participant

Whilst we are slightly amused of the mayhem caused by such small (in our Scandinavian paradigm) levels of cold and snow, I agree with VK that the “blame game” is a rather unnecessary game to play.

Personally, I deemed my Switzerland and UK trip this morning not to be critical enough to spoil the holidays so I stayed in Stockholm and will travel to Bergen on SAS tomorrow.

I have experienced the mayhem of snow storms in Denver, Chicago, Newark and been stranded at each airport several times. These are locations with large, annual snowfall who still can’t deal with the blizzards. I suspect the weather in December has been rather unusual for many airports; FRA, CDG, LHR to mention a few.

A deep breath, calm demeanor, polite, and patience is what is required for travel in the winter season. I for one, try to pack these in my carry-on during the winter. Safe travel, hope everyone gets to their destinations in time for the holidays. I am off to New York, Miami and the Caribbean on holidays on 27 Dec ? There, I hope the weather is more passable