Reply To: Chaos at T5…now

Back to Forum

MartynSinclair
Participant

Stephen – my comments about “is Heathrow a shopping mall or an airport” are well known on the forum. The Heathrow complex is the largest floor space retail in Europe and the costliest in terms of a shopping mall. Here lies the both the conflict and the problem – we agree 100%.

The contingency plans Stephen are not there. I was in T5 last night and have sharthaul flights today that I must take in order to fly my ticket in sequence. I have offered BA my seats, should these flights go, to be transfered to more needy passengers who are stuck away from home and possibly away from their families – I DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THESE FLIGHTS, MY MEETINGS HAVE CANCELLED – except BA are insisitng that unless I take these flights, i will not be able to fly the longhaul I need later i the week, without paying an extra £3000.

So, even when a passengers offers to forgo a seat, BA are clueless,

I am a gold card holder and remain a fan of the airline, just wish the managers were not still in their nappies and marching around as if living in cloud cuckoo land.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls