Reply To: BA Ballot: BASSA’s Hat Trick of Own GoalsCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Ballot: BASSA’s Hat Trick of Own Goals Reply To: BA Ballot: BASSA’s Hat Trick of Own Goals

AdrianHenryAsia
Participant

VK – I am glad we live in a democracy where people are free to express the views – you are entitled to your view as the cabin crew/unions to theirs.

Unions are not uncommon and fortunately/unfortunately have their place within working practices of many public sector (or ex public sector) organisations. There is very little you or anyone else can do to change that. I’m not aware that any strike which properly organised and orchestrated could be classed as illegal.

I have to say I find of your posts generally very informative and helpful when factual however the post above is just your opinion – which you are more than justified to have. I have no problem with this.

Many posters on the forum believe (rightly or wrongly) that you are an employee of BA, which I am aware you have vociferously denied however posts such as this do nothing to deflect from this – they simply reinforce it so perhaps you could be more tolerant of them in future if you continue your very pro BA agenda which is often unsolicited (such as this post) and done of your own accord. Very much a case of if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

My personal view is that there are better ways to resolve problems than to strike and BA are just a culpable as BASSA – the difference between us is that I don’t feel the need to ram my views down readers proverbial throats without invitation.

I look forward to your continued posts in the forum as the vast majority of the time they are of real value and help – unfortunately, I feel this one isn’t.