Reply To: BA seat 60B – upstairs 747-400Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA seat 60B – upstairs 747-400 Reply To: BA seat 60B – upstairs 747-400

Potakas
Participant

I agree with this point of view but still i cannot accept it in full, If i was working in a company i wouldn’t take the thing that we are selling in order to be more refreshed. Although here is part of the security the pilot to be refreshed and comfortable.

On my last CE flight i was seating on 2A and the pilots went inside and outside for at least 4 times during the flight. i and other passengers we were trying to sleep and they waked us up all of the times because they were hitting the door strongly and then they were chatting and laughing with the CE cabin crew.

Then a British Passenger who was sitting at 2C asked from the CE crew if they could be more quiet because he was also trying to sleep. The answer was that it is a day flight and they don’t have to, although they will try they best.

Also the CE cabin crew was wearing his ID with a BASSA advertising through his neck.Maybe that was the reason that they didn’t care a lot about their attitude.