Reply To: LH from HKG to FRA

Back to Forum

MartynSinclair
Participant

BluePacific – you make interesting observations. Most of my longhaul is at night time so for me, the priority is usually a sleep. WIth the business class product generally increasing in standard across the airlines I tend to fly business over first, esepcially where BACW (upstairs) is concerned. What interests me are the airlines with the truly flat beds in business and not angled. As I always say, if you are asleep, does it matter whether you are in First or Business.

At the moment, it seems that there are only 3 flat bed offerings on the majors.

**BA

**Finnair (and its very clear on the web site which aircraft have been fitted, i.e. all A330’s)

**Swiss (claimed to be all A330-300’s and some of the other fleet

(**Lufthansa – claim to be coming on line soon with a flat bed offering)

I agree that Virgin and Air Zew Zealand have flat bed offering but they are the flip over type, which means that they can not be adjusted as easily and for me not as user friendly.

If I am wrong or anyone can add to the flat bed offering – please do. I am looking forward to the new LH seats once they are out and we know the timings of instal.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls