Reply To: LH from HKG to FRACreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines LH from HKG to FRA Reply To: LH from HKG to FRA

DJ_London
Participant

I have flown all three airline’s business class.

British Airways is far more superior to Finnair or Swiss. The BA seat is both spacious and comfortable and when flat, you feel you are fully flat! Furthermore, the surroundings are nicer and the TV’s are bigger… It is a shame you have to jump over your neighbour to get out of the window seats, but because bed is low, it is not a big deal for those will long legs. There are also seats in each cabin section with direct access from window to aisle.

Finnair follows with the next best seat. It is very similar to Swiss. However, it felt more comfortable, though it is very narrow. I also found Finnair to offer superior food and my flight (HEL-NRT) served up some tasty and very filling food…

The Swiss seat, unfortunately, falls way behind BA in terms of space and comfort and is third to Finnair. Thought similar (if not the same as Finnair) the area around your feet when fully-flat is tiny. It is hard to move around if you are tall. The single seats (J, K) offer the least space. Service is however the best and the food was not bad either.

Sincere service delivered with a smile goes a long way. It is easy for humans to seek out those who are more genuine than others. Swiss delivers great service !!