Reply To: Finnair and Blue 1 Cabin StrikeCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Finnair and Blue 1 Cabin Strike Reply To: Finnair and Blue 1 Cabin Strike

SimonRowberry
Participant

Latest missive today from Finnair:

Dear corporate client,

The Finnish Cabin Crew Union and Finnair have accepted the National Conciliator’s proposal, and the strike has now ended.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by the strike, and I would like to thank you for your patience.

We aim to return to our normal flight schedule as soon as possible. For up-to-date flight information, please visit http://www.finnair.fi/info.

If you rebooked your flight due to the strike, the new booking is valid. You can check the details of your booking by using the Manage my booking service. If your flight was cancelled, you may apply for a refund by filling in the Application for a refund form.

Our corporate customers are very important to us, and I hope that this unfortunate chain of events hasn’t diminished your trust in us. In the future, we will strive to serve you even better.

With kind regards,
Petri Schaaf
Vice President, Global Sales”

That seems like it then. For the time being. This seems to be becoming a tiresome habit for AY and one wonders how much longer term damage this has done, just as the airline had appeared to turn the corner and posted a quarterly profit.

Simon