Reply To: FF Premium Cards – Are you losing or consolidating?

Back to Forum

flyingformiles
Participant

I now fly barely anything on business (use to do lots of domestics) so I don’t keep any status with any airline. This frankly doesn’t bother me too much, any long-haul personal travel abroad I pay to fly business class – travel is weak-spot when it comes to spending money and I like to enjoy it. However, I’m very much of the view that I never expect any upgrades and so always book the class I wish to travel in. My other half have BA silver so that helps for short-haul Euro flights but we rarely take any of those and I prefer to take the train.

When it comes to hotels, in past I’ve held Hilton gold but that was over a period I had a few long Hilton stays. Now I have A-Card Platinum for 2 years – last year I made one stay and they gave me Platinum for another year – work that one out!

Anyway, I’m never to fussed about status, I don’t stay often enough to make a difference.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls