Reply To: FF Premium Cards – Are you losing or consolidating?

Back to Forum

batraveller2
Participant

I have had to just focus on my ba executive club card for flights and hiltonhonors for hotels. I used to have Marriot and Virgin cards, but if I split my business, I would end up in silver in all of them.

I should just about retain my BA Gold card at the end of my year, though may struggle to maintain my diamond hilton card, although hope to do so by number of stays (even if it means a couple of nights of moving hotels to gain the extra stay for status). I do not want to move to gold Hilton as there is no longer a guarantee of the lounge access and so am sure that will get enough stays to keep my card somehow.

So, just 1 card for each of hotels and flights for me. I would prefer to be a high status in a few rather than average status in many. Having said that, I think I got more upgrades from Club to first in BA when I was a silver, but guess that may be the luck of the draw!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls