Reply To: Business class fare sales ex-LON to SE AsiaCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Business class fare sales ex-LON to SE Asia Reply To: Business class fare sales ex-LON to SE Asia

cityprofessional
Participant

Re: Kayak. Fine if you want to check ebookers and expedia, but does not have any “true” consolidators listed on it

Re: Capacity. Yes, BA has lowered Kangaroo capacity somewhat, but QF has A380s, is selling F as J on some routes, and there are now even more QR/EK/EY flights into both SE Asia and Australia

Re: Finnair. OK fares, but no cheaper than LH/OS/AF/KL – and until they fully retrofit into flat beds, you may as well take a middle eastern airline (although I realise the TPs are helpful for some). Swiss also used to do some super cheapies ex-LHR to BKK/HKG (sub 1500), but they also seem to have dried up

Re: ex-EU. Weakness of the GBP doesn’t make it nearly as attractive as it used to be. Yes you can get discounts on BA ex-LHR fares, but you can get much cheaper ex-LHR on TG/EK/EY/QR

All-in-all, I fear I’m going to be paying more this year than last, and not much hope of getting into SQ C or EK F for as little as I paid last year 🙁