Reply To: BA strikers to lose travel perks

Back to Forum

PsyDtoBe
Participant

I disagree with MarkyMark your post on 24/03/2010 17:39 GMT.

Come on.. I am not working for an airline but my parents own a company and there is a reason why the upper people got more perks. For once, managing a big company like BA is not easy! So does the journey to get there! Starting with your study in a university, and so on, the process is very long!

Why don’t you put yourself as a CEO and feel the stress and then put your self as a cabin crew, where your job is only make sure you done the checks and serving people with food! I have nothing against cabin crew but hey, you got a nice life and a relaxing job! You go on holidays and so on. If you think you deserve more pay, than show them how good you are! I love BA, but your services are still not as good as SQ or CX or even GA!

If you said you deserve more pay cos you can’t meet your family during your job, well, so does the CEO! When someone stress due to their job, they become distracted from their family and as I experienced their attitude towards the rest of the family will go negative as well! And believe me, my parents were so busy that they did not know I went to London for the first time from Asia, Alone when I was 17! And also, I have been spending my Christmases on my own so many time since I am young, to the point that now, Christmas is just another holiday.

You guys should really learn about why there are pay contrasts between levels (Higher and Lower)! And those unites people should be grateful to work as BA cabin crew especially BA pays you generously.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls