Reply To: Air Asia experiencesCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Air Asia experiences Reply To: Air Asia experiences

MarcusUK
Participant

I took AirAsiaX service from Melbourne to try them out last year, in their then premium economy seat. This is with their New A333 aircraft.

I also hear their A340 about to be refurbished with flat beds with 2 aircraft, are reliable & haven’t been cancelled yet. At approx £600 STN – KUL, one way, with other Airlines at £1,300 one way & the return at £400 as they don’t rip you off for tax like the UK), they have established reliability on these major routes.

I always prefer SQ, MH, TG intra Asia, with Business fares not being so vastly different, sometimes Thailand to Malaysia or domestic flights only %20 more of the economy ticket.

Fares have shot up to Asia at the Moment in C class, with many Airlines pricing PE at the previous Business fare rate.
Yet they remain very profitable, & successful, taking business from MH SQ TG in Asia…
I would have thought their long haul London & Australia routes are priority to keep running smoothly, & indeed the review in BT of Air Asia’s new Flat bed was very good. With No frills but a good bed to sleep the 13 hrs STN – KUL, I would happily pay then £400 one way with them to try when the new cabins are fitted.