Reply To: Cathay Pacific – wow wow wowCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Cathay Pacific – wow wow wow Reply To: Cathay Pacific – wow wow wow

MartynSinclair

one of the big downsides of the BA stirke is that loyal BA customers have no choice other than to try the competion. Well competition there certainly is. I just flew back from Hong Kong on Cathay in their new First offering. What a service. Is their a wider more comfortable seat available in First. The food was superb, the service attentive, the lounge in HKG equal to any lounge First class lounge in the world, with printers, computers, a wide selection of menu food, smiling and pleasant staff. On board nothing was too much trouble, ring the call bell and when there was a slight delay, service was still not only smiley, but with no signs of “why are you bothering me, you should be asleep now, so i can go to sleep. One stewardess had just burnt herself, very badly and was too scared to go to the CSD to show her the wound. Luckily there was a Dr in First who took one look at it and ‘suggested’ she got it treated asap, which he kindly did.

The only negative comment is that I do not think it looks good for the pilots (irrespctive of how many there are), be resting in First class without removing their scrambled eggs stripes. The First Officer with 3 stripes was there for most of the flight…………just doesnt look good.

Best of all though the ticket price in the format I bought it cost less thand £2100 and that is well below BA club offering.

Well done Cathay, well done.