Reply To: Aer Lingus an interesting transatlantic option for UK travellersCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Aer Lingus an interesting transatlantic option for UK travellers Reply To: Aer Lingus an interesting transatlantic option for UK travellers

eirtraveller
Participant

These points are well made although that video is a few years old – FYI all the planes have been retrofitted with new seating and cabins, and many of the A330s are brand new.

Although we often compare our trip-options simply by ‘seat type’ or even ‘airline’, I find on my travels it can be much more complicated that just: do I get a flat-bed or not? In this instance, flying to the East Coast of the US (a pretty short flight really) , I find the experience of these A330s with angled-flat seats (only 20-24 seats per plane only) with the really good service Aer L offers often better than, say, a BA 777 flight or certainly an Air France debacle (must admit to not having a love for AF), or perhaps having to go thru Heathrow.

If I was going to the West Coast, I think I would opt sooner for BA or VS for obvious reasons….and to Australia, well, even more interesting options there.