Reply To: Why do I keep returning to BA?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Why do I keep returning to BA? Reply To: Why do I keep returning to BA?

simon79
Participant

For me its something thats ‘greater than the sum of its parts’. You can pick a hole in pretty much any of the elements, and compare something unfavourably to a competitor’s version. There is the cultural affinity too.

The reason this forum is so BA focused is because many feel the same, but also want it to be outstanding in all areas. Nothing wrong with that. But is it realistic?

I’ve just completed a return journey domestically with US Airways. I’d love to post some comments about it (utterly rude and disinterested gate staff, unfriendly lounge staff, tea in styrofoam cups (In 1st class!!!), shambolic transfer assistance) but would any readers care? With BA you get the occasionally member of staff who’s bit off (but anyone can have a bad day – except me obviously) – with US AIrways, I must have interacted directly with 10 different people, and not one of them came over as interested or engaged.

It certainly reminded me how lucky we are in the UK to have such a good choice of quality carriers.