Reply To: Why do I keep returning to BA?

Back to Forum

lloydah
Participant

Compared to many, if not most, of the contributors here I am not a great traveller, clocking up maybe only 10 or 12 flights a year. However, I read these forums with great interest although I don’t always feel qualified to make an addition to them. A puzzle that comes to my mind is:- why is it that, even after some bad experiences, I always return to BA, checking their schedules and routes before others. I have had some excellent LH and KL flights, both F and J class. Recently on a IAD/LHR BA777 both 2A and 3A were broken making a move necessary (fortunately only 5 pax in F). Earlier in the year I chose 2newclubworld seats instead of 1 First so my wife could fly with me and met the hot and cold cabin crew – one who couldn’t be bothered whilst the other seemingly making up for her by being overly attentive.
Maybe I am lucky in as much as my “other carriers” flights have all been very good but, even so I return to the right hand end of T5 feeling comfortable and that I’ll be thoroughly looked after. Somehow the feeling is that if it’s BA it will be fine. Can’t quite put my finger on it.
Anyone else feel the same?

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls