Reply To: Service attitudes are infectiousCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Service attitudes are infectious Reply To: Service attitudes are infectious

Inquisitive
Participant

Of course, someone in America will write a book on this subject. In US domestic routes, the airplane is like bus or train service of other countries as there is hardly any bus or train service available in USA. Hence the service is bus/train conductor and food service type. As that is the norm in domestic – the international service is not much different. Surprisingly in America, the lible case against airlines are quite low considering one can successfully sue McDonald for serving coffee hot without indicating that coffee is hot. However service at many full service airlines are quite good especially in business class (and obviously at First). Most Asian airlines where I travelled in Business class like SQ, MAS, Thai, Cathey, ANA, JAL, Jet, Air India, Kingfisher provides excellent service and in Lufthansa, BA, Qantas, Finnair, Swiss I ‘ve received very professional service. I have also travelled economy in most of the above and in general service is quite acceptable considering the economy class fare. (for example from my residence to LHR I have to pay about GBP80 for taxi fare (total to and fro) without any service and with similar kind of money I could buy an economy ticket almost anywhere in Europe if I plan early with food and reasonable service included). In each flight, there will be one or two ‘inferior quality’ steward/stewardess and a few bad passengers. These people spoil the experience/fun for all.